Skills Workshop | Getting into College and Succeeding
Skills Workshops Webinar Series for High School and College Students, and Parents/Caregivers will take place from October 5 to October 30th, 2021.
The Skills Workshops will again, take place as a webinar series for high school, college and community college students and post-baccalaureates. Subject areas discussed will include but are not limited to application process for college and medical/graduate school, crafting the college essay/personal statement, interviewing skills, financial planning, resume writing and internship opportunities.
- Getting into College and Succeeding – Tuesday, October 5 from 5 to 6:30 PM – Registration Link
- Getting into Health Professional School and Succeeding – Thursday, October 7 from 5 to 6:30 PM – Registration Link
- Finances and Your Education – Thursday, October 14 from 5 to 6:30 PM – Registration Link
- Session for Parents/Caregivers – Saturday, October 16 from 9 to 10:30 AM – Registration Link
- Getting into Graduate School – Tuesday, October 19 from 5 to 6:30 PM – Registration Link
- Community College Pathways – Thursday, October 21 from 5 to 6:30 PM – Registration Link
- Resume, Cover Letter and Interviewing Skills – Tuesday, October 26 from 5 to 6:30 PM – Registration Link
Internships and Summer Opportunities Panel and Career Fair – Saturday, October 30 – Registration Link
9:00 to 10:30 AM – Internships and Summer Opportunities Panel
10:45 AM to 12:30 PM – (NEW!) Virtual Internship Fair
This program is co-sponsored by Harvard Medical School Office for Diversity Inclusion and Community Partnership and the Biomedical Science Careers Program (BSCP).