Postdoc and Fellow
Joseph L. Henry Oral Health
Fellowship in Minority
Informational Webinar for the Joseph L. Henry Oral Health Fellowship in Minority Health Policy was held on October 24, 2022, 12:30 pm – 1:15 pm.
- Participate in fellowship activities including leadership forums, seminar series, site visits, journal club, practicum and receive mentoring from senior faculty and health leaders.
- Complete the course work leading to a MPH degree from the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. For those with a prior MPH, complete course work leading to a MPA degree from the Harvard Kennedy School.
- DDS or DMD and an active dental license required
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in dental practice or completion of residency
- Experience with addressing and improving health needs of minority, disadvantaged and vulnerable populations
- Interest in minority health, health policy and public health
- U.S. citizenship or U.S. permanent residency
- Financial support for Master’s degree tuition
- Travel for professional meetings and site visits
How to Apply
Please use the link above to provide your contact information and access the online application. Materials available for reference:
- Fellowship Flyer
- Application instructions
- Sample application
- Sample Release Form
- Sample Recommendation Form
Contact our office via email at email@example.com to obtain the link to the online application.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 617-432-2922, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.