Postdoc and Fellow
Joseph L. Henry
Oral Health Fellowship
in Minority Health Policy
- Participate in fellowship activities including leadership forums, seminar series, site visits, journal club, practicum and receive mentoring from senior faculty and health leaders.
- Complete the course work leading to a MPH degree from the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. For those with a prior MPH, complete course work leading to a MPA degree from the Harvard Kennedy School.
- DDS or DMD and an active dental license required
- 1 or more years experience in dental practice or completion of residency preferred
- Experience with addressing and improving health needs of minority, disadvantaged and vulnerable populations
- Interest in minority health, health policy and public health
- U.S. citizenship or U.S. permanent residency
- Financial support for Master’s degree tuition
- Travel for professional meetings and site visits
How to Apply
Online applications for the 2024-2025 Fellowship will be available the first week of September 2023. The application deadline for the 2024-2025 Fellowship is December 1, 2023.
- Fellowship Flyer
- Application instructions
- Sample application
- Sample Release Form
- Sample Recommendation Form
Contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the link to the online application.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 617-432-2922, or email at email@example.com.