Mentoring Awards for Faculty
Harvard Medical School
Center for Primary Care Excellence in Mentoring Award
This is a student-nominated award that honors an outstanding faculty mentor in primary care. For more information please contact Erin Farren.
- William Silen Lifetime Achievement in Mentoring Award
- A. Clifford Barger Excellence in Mentoring Award
- Young Mentor Award
- Thomas A. McMahon Mentoring Award
- Seidman Prize for MD Research Mentorship
Faculty Mentoring Awards at HMS Affiliates
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Faculty Mentoring Awards
- The Edward J. Benz, Jr. Award for Advancing the Careers of Women Faculty
- Clinical Mentoring Award
- The Clinical Mentoring Award is presented every other year to a clinical faculty member whose approach and behavior is an outstanding example for trainees.
HMS Department of Ophthalmology (Across all affiliates)
McLean Hospital Faculty Mentoring Awards